Thursday, March 25, 2010

HBO and Politicians


My wife has become a Republican County Delegate again.  I stayed home.

Given the sorry state of the current political class, I'm just glad when the political scandal of the day doesn't involve sodomy of a parrot.

Sobbing politicians blubbering how sorry they are for the DUI/nude hot-tubbing with underage girls/oral sex or drug use require me to then explain to my kids things I would rather defer until they are older.  What good is it to not buy HBO when the evening news features Republicans and Democrats confessing sins as sordid as anything we get in R-rated movies?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the politicians spend too much time watching HBO and getting ideas...like David standing on the rooftop watching his neighbor bathe these acts were conceived in their heart somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?