Sunday, March 14, 2010

Explanation

Just a short word of explanation:

I write all the posts and the reply comments which go onto the blog.  However, I do not have time to maintain the site itself.  My wife does all the posting, editing, maintaining, etc.  She takes the comments I write and puts them into the blog itself.  Therefore, when you are reading anything on this site from me, you are reading what she has mechanically put into the site using the forms, etc. required to make it work.  I appreciate very much the time she devotes to doing this, because I simply cannot take that time at present to do it myself.
 
So, when you send comments they go to her at the blog site, as well as a designated email address, then, when appropriate, she forwards them to me.  I will respond to her and she will put them up onto the blog.

1 comment:

What Say You?