Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's in a Name?

The site we use for this blog has the unfortunate label of "Followers" for those who read the blog, or receive regular updates on new posts.  The website comment goddess who works to manage this has attempted to change the name to "Readers" but can only do that within the fields open to be changed.

Now I realize those who follow this are "Readers" and only "followers" in the sense that they receive update notices.  I acknowledge the insult given you by the Google label.

As an aside, if you really are a "Follower" then let me make one thing clear:  You don't want to follow me.  You should be a follower of Christ.  He can really do something for you.  I cannot.

That having been said, now let's go on being bemused at  Google's unfortunate choice of monikers for those who read a blog.
I'm really appreciative of the ability this forum has to reduce the need for repetition with many people.  I hope it is convenient for readers, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?