Sunday, December 14, 2014

Received Email

I received the following email, which I believe worth sharing:

___________________________

This is as good a spot, and manner, as any to thank you for staying aloof recently, and for resisting the urge to be a strong man. In the last month, I have had a vision and have been led by God in several ways. I now feel that I have a calling in life. I thanked you because, after the vision, one of my first thoughts was to send it to you and ask what you thought. If I'm being honest, I still would like to know your thoughts...but I instead went to the Lord, and have received much more than just that initial opening. There have been other experiences (like after my recent rebaptism) where I reached out to my friends to share the experience. It was harder than going to a 'strong man,' but both they and I have been strengthened by exercising those spiritual muscles. Keep going strong brother. May enough of us arise from the dust to actually see Zion brought about in our lifetime! 
_______________________________

I rejoice in the strength of others. All who rise up to know God will understand the source of the words I have spoken and written.