Monday, August 5, 2013

I guess I need to say it again . . .

Got some more interesting emails, and I'm not sure what goes on in the Internet. I don't have time to read everything out there. Based on email, once again I need to remind readers I have said this and this regarding people speaking on my behalf. It is still true. No one is authorized to speak for me. If you want to know what I think read what I write.

There are no private conversations, personal interpretations, or personal descriptions given or retold by "friend" or "foe" that can be honestly or accurately attributed to me. I don't have spokesmen, agents, and do not want disciples. I willingly accept responsibility for everything I write and whatever I have or will say in a public talk. However, the interpretations, misunderstandings, selective memories and assumptions others make are not my responsibility. Oftentimes I choose what I say carefully, only to learn the care is not preserved in the re-telling. I'm not responsible for that.